Saturday, September 6, 2008

OU? No Me!

It's an odd title yes. Okay, so I woke up at 8:45 after confirming that my floor meeting was not at 7:00 am. I cleaned up and got ready for Saturday's events. I didn't go to breakfast, sad face, but it's fine. Our seminar/orientation/introduction to the Scripps College of Communications was a little boring, but then Dr. Bob took the podium after all the other departments left and talked about clubs to get involved in for the journalist crowd. After some informative (hint something is boring) information (I would hope so), we went to take a picture in front of the new Scripps Hall home. Unfortunately the professional photographer didn't show because it was raining earlier, but Dr. Bob came to the rescue by having his camera just in case. After that I ate lunch with Justin and David and then relaxed with a nice nap. Justin woke me up to tell me he needed to go to the Import House again, so we walked there and then chilled in my room for awhile (Justin played Final Fantasy XII on my PS2, I just sat on the computer). Then we ate dinner and I went to my floor meeting at 7:00 pm. After that Justin, David, and I went to the Baker Center for a short time, as all the billiards tables were taken (yes I call it billiards and not pool). We returned to my room where Justin played again and David watched (I was trying to figure out my grand plan for double majoring). Now I am going to a party with Justin to make sure he doesn't get drunk. I will post another entry after the party to tell you all of the events that transpired.

No comments: