Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Saddened

I'm sorry it has been a while. I return to my readers a little saddened. I was walking back to my dorm today, after my global warming class, and I was walking very slow. I noticed as people just walked, nothing else. There were the occasional walk-and-talkers, but overall people were just walking trying to get to their next destination. I was a little disheartened. People don't seem to care about the world going on around them, just their own life. I was enjoying watching the leaves fall, the birds fly, and the squirrels run. People don't just stop anymore to watch the world. I don't know what else to say. I haven't had anything interesting happen to me lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the same thing here. But there are so many of us and the campus is so big that it makes sense, you know? On my way back from classes and junk I try to appreciate the world around me, but its just hard, man.

It's a hard knock life.


Love always,
Your Hope