Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fridays Live

Woohoo! Today was awesome. I did a poop ton of stuff. I finally had my meeting with Professor Alost about double majoring. There's some information session this Friday where I think I will find out if there are any openings in Photojournalism. I also discovered that I can get my degree in three years if I try. I got a Tazo green tea, and returned to my room for a nap. After Japanese, I went to the Fridays Live studio for practice, and guess what? I got to be an extra during this one skit. I stood in the background pretending to be doing things for the Obama campaign. It was awesome. The show was great and very hilarious. It was so funny that the laughter cracked glass. Not true, but when we were tearing down the set, one of the flats fell into one of those "in case of fire break glass" windows. After that incident, I returned to my room to drop off my stuff and wait before going to the after-party. Before I did though, Justin invited me to go out with him and his friends to a party. I decided on that one and had a great time. First we walked forever to the first party, and when we were there we ran into our friend Kelsey who was drunk. It was great because she kept repeating herself. The best part of the first party was this girl who saw we just kicking it and dancing. She came over and was like, "I love your dance moves. They're awesome." Then when she was with her friends she was like, "That's my new boyfriend." I thought it was hilarious. Then we left that party and were just walking. We stopped at the BP and ran across some Magic cards and Justin was all excited. He was drunk, but not that drunk, just a little buzzed. I wasn't drunk at all, I think because I wasn't drinking. After BP, we continued just wandering, and then eventually Justin, Madison, and I went with some friends of Madison's. That was a much smaller party than the first, and it was much more fun. They played beer pong and great music. When we finally decided to go home, I had a fun walk home. I was jumping, running, skipping, twirling, singing, dancing, etc. It was a great night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FUCKING GREAT NIGHT :D

hehe lol

the magic cards kinda suck btw

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy that!


Love,
Hope.