Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Got Drunk!

The title is a lie. I did it to fuck with your minds. Yes, to my readers who know me personally, I just did write a curse word. I have decided that, after a fun philosophical-life-world-everything AIM chat with Theresa, I will start phasing in curse words to my vocabulary by typing them first. I have used curse words in my head, but that's my head and that doesn't count. I think that by typing fuck, damn, shit, and bitch, I will be able to slowly phase them into my everyday speaking, someday being able to say "Fuck it...we'll do it live," once I am comfortable enough with writing them. But I digress, so let us return to the title. I did not get drunk. Using common sense, one would realize that most drunk people would be too inhibited to be able to use a computer. We did not go to the party because the drunk girl that told Justin about it vanished. She told Justin she would take us there after she took a shower. After waiting for awhile (and talking with Theresa on Justin's AIM) I decided to joke that she had drowned in the shower much the way a turkey would during the rain. You see, according to Johnny Bravo (the show not the character in the show), turkeys are so unintelligent that when it rains they stare up at the sky with their mouths agape, resulting in their sometimes eventual death by drowning, unless something distracts them. So sadly, I have no party to detail to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go party john. Party hard!