Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update

Please ignore Journey to Journalism, I've decided to go another way for my blog about journalism. I will have it up within the next week. In other news, I had another batch of classes today. Calculus seems to be shaping into the last half of AP Calculus, so it should be pretty easy. In J133A, my precision writing class, we were assigned our partners for this project where we have to present the proper use of a word on this list she gave us. In Japanese we went over numbers which was really fun. Then in J101 we had two guest speakers. It was an informative class, but not a boring one. I actually took notes, surprising myself since I haven't found anything worthy of taking notes in any class other than Japanese (I took notes in J133A, but it was already stuff I knew and was only to reinforce it in my mind). Other than that, nothing important has happened. I really need to find stuff to do. I've been sitting in my dorm doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could go party? Or have sex? That's what I'm doing.

Right.
Now.

He says hi. ;)