Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do You Feel Like Dancing?

Okay, so here's the lowdown, the 441, the straight truth. Upon Justin's invitation, I went to his gay people dance on Thursday night. I had gone a little anxious that I would be molested by some drunk gay guy, but my fears were silly at best. I went there to dance, and boy did I dance. I was awesome. It was so much fun, but a little creepy. There were these four guys who kept getting all up on each other and having an orgy in the middle of the dance floor. A lot of people felt uncomfortable and one person said it's people like that, that give gay people a bad name. But we remained undeterred in our dancing, dancing until one. Then Justin, Adam, and I left for home. I was still full of energy and was having the time of my life as we walked home. Apparently, when I was running down the hill enjoying life, Justin said something like "And he's not even gay."

3 comments:

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bree said...

Okay I mean this one, you're spirited as I already told you which explains the hill and the expert dancing. Which reminds me, you'll have to show me your "moves" the next time I see you.