Friday, September 5, 2008

Move-In Part 2

Move-in was awesome. I have everything where I want it and nothing went wrong. I missed my good friend Nick, but that's okay because I will see him again someday. After I finished putting everything in the right place, I went to the Pita Pit with David and Justin. Mmmmm, the Pita Pit. And so begins my venture into vegetarianism. I will try my hardest to be a vegetarian in college. It will be much easier now that I chose what I put on my plate. After a delicious veggie pita, we stopped at Import House, the local head shop. We chilled in my dorm for a while, then went to Justin's (which is in the same building), and then went to David's. After David's, Justin and I went to visit my good friend Anna. We had fun talking for about an hour or so in her apartment, and then returned to our dorms. I'm am so excited to be out of my house and can't wait to keep all my readers updated on my hopefully awesome college experience.

No comments: