Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Blogs

Today I created two new blogs. The Modern Eclectic is finally up and I will be posting as much as possible. My second new blog is Journey to Journalism. During J101 today, Dr. Bob said it was a good idea to create a blog focusing on journalism. He said how a former student was hired instantly at a London newspaper because the interviewer read her blog. Since the world of journalism is changing, more people are going on line and less people are buying daily newspapers, it is a good idea to write a journalism blog. That one will be updated usually after every journalism class and/or any time I do something journalistic (take photos or write an article). I hope you all continue to read this blog and would enjoy feedback on my two other blogs.

No comments: