Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fridays Live Again

After falling asleep in the early morning, I woke, once again, after Calculus had started. But this didn't matter, because I had planned to drop it as soon as I woke up. I no longer have Calculus anymore. If it wasn't so early, I wouldn't have dropped it, but I didn't want to take a class where I wouldn't learn anything new and had to wake up at seven to get ready for. But back on topic. I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat. I thought it would go away, but as the day progressed it seemed to get worse. But that was all in the back of my mind because it was Friday, and that means Fridays Live. I had to do lights this time, which I would have preferred not to, but I performed at my best. After that, I sat with David as he edited the video for airing, and then walked with him back home. After checking to make sure the show aired without a hitch (because David was worried since some things happened), we left for the party at Fab's house. I had a great time. I danced, talked, watched people play beer pong, was molested by drunk people, laughed at drunk people, and just all around had a good time. Upon my return home, I went up to Justin's room where we watched this great movie called A Boy and His Dog. I really don't feel like describing it completely, so here's a quick blurb: the movie was set in a post apocalyptic world and followed a young man who could speak with his dog telepathically. It was a great movie, and after it we watched some TV. I didn't go to bed until 5, but I think it was worth it. The worst part was that, when I woke up this morning, I felt like crap. My throat was dry and hurt, and my nose was stuffed almost leaving me incapable of breathing. The strangest part, I didn't drink even a sip, and yet I felt worse than probably some of the people who hadn't gotten wasted.

No comments: