Friday, July 11, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog

Guess what? I'm a believer. I'm a person who likes to blog about my ideals. Here goes: blog, blog, blog blog blog blog. Blog Bloblog, blog bloggen blogbloblog. Blogetyblog, blogle blog. Blogblog blogblog, blog blog, blog. Sorry just had to do that because of that annoying Twix commercial. It just makes me want to blog, literally. I mean, literally, people just have to want to after seeing that commercial. They just literally want to blog, literally. I hate when people use literally too much. I'm pretty sure we get if you're being literal or not. I'm not sure why that came up, it just did. Anyway, we did not roleplay at Tom's. On the bright side, he finished laying out all six floors of Steve's castle, so I'm sure by Sunday Tom will have an actual encounter ready.

No comments: