Sunday, July 13, 2008

What the Fudge?

Okay, this is for yesterday, but I have a valid excuse. I was only home for an hour and it was from four to five. I woke up at nine, zoomed over to the eye doctor to pick up my new glasses (it feels weird to have two stems), and teleported to the library. There I played mini games with Justin, Tom, and Steve. It was endless hours of fun, which was cut short at four. Apparently not so endless. We played Caylus, a more advanced version of Settlers of Catan, which I tied with Justin, Man Bites Dog, a fun card game of newspaper headlines that are funny or make no sense, Bang, a sheriff vs. outlaw vs. renegade from Italy, Star Wars Duels, epic battles with cards, some Magic, and finally Liar's dice, which I won. If you don't know what it is, watch Pirates of the Caribbean, it's in one of them. Then, as I said, I left at four to get ready to go to dinner with my family for my birthday, which is today but I am doing stuff with friends, so we had to do it yesterday. Olive Garden was closed because it had no power, so we went to BRAVO!. It was really good. I started with Italian Wedding soup, then moved on to a Hickory wood-smoked Salmon. It was absolutely delicious. Then I got stuck in my brother's car which was going to the Mentor Gabriel Brothers. I saw this cute little Spanish family there, and I was excited because I could understand what they were saying. Then we arrived at my Grandma's house, but my Cd player's batteries died, so I had to listen to my brother's terrible tastes in music. I really hate that pocket full of sunshine song. I'm pretty sure a five-year-old could write that song. Then I had a delicious piece of chocolate cheesecake at my grandparents' house and left for Dan's graduation party. I played badminton, danced in a strobe light rave, and then sat around a short lived fire before leaving to get some sleep. Now I'm here, still thinking it is Saturday. But I am 18 today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Today is going to be awesome. Now, I must get my beauty sleep and prepare for my debut into the real world. Here I come everyone! (CHEESY)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I didn't know you played Settlers of Catan! There is a place I play online. We should play sometime.

a little heirloom. said...

i hope your birthday was all you ever wanted and more!