Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Movies

Yesterday I didn't do anything until 7:00pm when David picked me up to go see Mongol at Cedar Lee. We picked up Nick and then Justin, and we only had about ten minutes until the movie started. We missed about the first fifteen minutes, but other than that it was a really good movie. It was all about Genghis Khan's life before he became Khan. I really liked it. It was really well done, but the ending was a little disappointing. It was already two hours, the worst they could do is make it a little longer. Also, at times it seemed like the audio was off from the lip movement. Nevertheless, I would still recommend it. Then David dropped us all off after finding out his and Nick's favourite, cheap, Chinese restaurant, Tasty Buffet, was closed and the space was up for lease. Nick was crying out the window, "Why did it close?" I think from now on I'm going to write all my posts the day after. It's a lot easier because I get really lazy late at night, even if I'm on the computer already.

No comments: