Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trailer

So I watched the trailer for the sixth Harry Potter movie. After being disappointed by the previous movie, and the trailer of the fifth, I was ready to pass judgment on this film. But to my pleasant surprise, it looked much better than I expected. The little boy they picked for Voldemort as a child looks perfect. I just hope that the actors actually try in this movie and that it is not as rushed as the fifth. The biggest failure with the fifth was that it was the shortest movie in the series, causing them to cut out a lot and change a lot. They created new plot holes, and I'm eager to see how they end them or screw them up even more. I miss the innocent acting of the first two movies where they didn't try so hard and were fine actors (not the best, but good).

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

No comments: