Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I did something, I think? No wait....what?

I don't remember what I did yesterday. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything. Oh, I read the rest of the Claymore manga on ifyouwas.com. That's a really interesting series. It seems to go on forever. I should read the Fullmetal Alchemist manga. I wonder how different it is compared to the anime series. I think I did something else, but I can't remember. I know that there is a meeting at Tom's house tomorrow. Oh, I need to find an MKV video player or converter. I searched for them last night and had some trouble. The converters all needed codecs, and I installed the codecs, but it still said that I needed them. The video player needed to connect to the internet for the installation setup, but was trying to use Internet Explorer which for some reason can't detect my internet connection. I'll look again today, but comment with any links please.

No comments: