Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Step Brothers

I went and saw Step Brothers yesterday with Nick, Kenny, Justin, Mike, Tim, Zack, Julie, and Theresa. It was a terrible movie, but it did have a good message, albeit a cliched one, of being true to yourself and who you really are. It was filled with crude humor, graphic testicular contact, immature dialogue, and plain nonsensical crap. But I saw with my friends and was invited, and I never skip out on a chance to do something with my friends, even if it's to see a movie I know I will not like. I always enjoy movies, but a lot of them I don't like. Anyways, I walked to the theater with Kenny, Justin, and Mike. Their eyes were red, I wonder why. The theater was empty except for us and a few other people. I sat between Theresa and Justin, finding Justin funnier than the movie (and I think vice versa). After the movie was over, I didn't feel like walking home this time, so I got a ride with Theresa and Julie. I called shotgun, but the door was locked and when Theresa got in, she started the car without me in it. Then she started driving slowly, so I kept up with the car trying to open the door. They were being mean. Then she drove faster than I could run, but I was still keeping close so that when she finally stopped, I ran past the car before stopping. Then she just decided she was going to pretend she was going to drop me off in a dark area and leave me. But eventually she decided she was going to take me home, so we got back on track and she dropped me off. Why is almost everyone mean to me for no reason? I think it is something wrong with our society. Being nice to people is no longer in fashion I guess.

No comments: