Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dance Party/Rave/Drugfest

Yesterday was amazing! Okay, so it started out with me writhing in anticipation for the dance party at Ben's house, which was supposed to start at six. I ate dinner sometime between six and seven, I don't really care I was too busy thinking about the rave, and left for Ben's. When I got there, it seemed like it was dead. I was confused because I was like an hour late. Apparently, several of the girls went to buy food, so it was Dan, David, Theresa, Julie, Simone, the burnouts (Kenny, Justin, and Mike, no offense), Ben, and I. Then the girls came back, and it just got better from there. More and more people starting coming, I just kept moving from the living room to the smoker's den in the basement (just to see how they were doing), and sitting outside. Theresa chose to smoke (got high and wouldn't stop talking, it was funny), Nick came and then disappeared, Simone and I went on a walk when the living room became a temporary smoker's den, and then Nick reappeared with a guitar. We sang songs, I listened to his theme song for Life Lessons with Mr. Wags which was hilarious, and danced. I danced throughout the entire party. It was crazy. We had glow sticks, a strobe light, and techno music. We had to take back the rave several times when the girls started playing bad, not techno music. The whole night was insane and so much fun. I learned that Simone and Kenny broke up, and that Kenny and Nick have been kind of distant from each other. Earlier in the night, I was embarrassed when Simone read my post about my terrible marijuana episode to the entire room. I think that was before the girls returned. When it started dying down, we just started listening to Vampire Weekend, Tegan and Sara, and other bands. I don't know what else to write. I don't know how else to explain that night. You just had to be there. Unfortunately, I had to go home, but so did Nick, so we got to walk home together. It was nice. I like walking and talking with Nick. It's really cool to hear what's going on in his head. And to all my readers who think I have a man crush on Nick, who cares. I am secure in my sexuality to not feel insulted. Just because the sound of his voice was what saved me during my episode, doesn't mean I'm secretly in love with Nick, so shut up!

2 comments:

a little heirloom. said...

oh, you know the "man crush" on nick thing is just a joke. you know i love you. i'm sorry i embarassed you. but atleast it was people who you could be completely comfortable with around, and not, say...ben folds.

ROCK THIS BITCH!?

EmperorNero said...

I know. I'm just having fun with my readers who are my friends. If it was Ben Folds, I don't know what I would do.

LOOK! FLYING DJ STEVE AOKI!