Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Rehabilitation

Yesterday I did nothing but stay at home to recover from my terrible ordeal. I can definitely say that I will not smoke weed again, even if it gets better after the first time. I just don't want to take the risk of freaking out and not having Nick there to sing to me. I sat at the computer for the better part of my day, and the rest was spent sleeping. But I found a place to play Settlers of Catan online. I also played an odd version with David. The map was huge for three players and there were boats and mining fields, where when the number was rolled you got to pick any resource. I won, at the original and the one I played with David. I finally won at Settlers of Catan. I want to play Caylus again. I wonder when the next meeting at Tom's house is?

No comments: