Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunday

Yesterday was a laid back day. I went to Tom's house for a meeting, but Steve was not there so we couldn't continue with the castle. We just played mini games. Then I went to Justin's graduation party and had some snacks. It was at the point where you just relax and talk with your friends. Nick and Simone were fighting over me, making me choose one pretend relationship over the other. Nick stole my hat, and him and Ben were playing keep away with it. I didn't really care though. Simone gave me a Tarot reading (which I don't really put any faith in, but I thought I'd humor her), which revealed some interesting truths, but I think those things can be attributed to anything and anyone, just like horoscopes.

1 comment:

a little heirloom. said...

i knew you didn't buy it. ahaha.
the point is, though, to "reveal interesting truths". not necessarily
reveal the uncertain.